Thursday, June 08, 2006

Propeller

Crone me out out this crown
walk me all the way
to the River Styx
where the cruising awaits
crossing to the otherside
with a propeller at the back of the boat
to take advantage of the boreals
just get me there already
don’t take the long road
make haste
and let the gremlins in this forsaken machine
rejoice in the pain
of cancer in my bones
for in Hell, that is the sweetest sting
propell me to Hell
violent the flames blue, green, red
burn my fury into nothing
for compared to You, His Infernal Majesty
i’m nothing
not even a drop of Styx
not even a sparkle of the multitude of thy torches
insert an umbrella in the back of me
and open it in fire
open fire to my guts
that my pain shall be nothing
compared to Yer name
Dark Lord of Infernal Glory
many are thy names
but they escape me
as the cancer in my bones escapes too
to this mind that shall marry yours
as soon as i get to the otherside
of these many tears i cried the Styx
i shall get there
if Ye lend this propeller
some of thy fire and power
so that i can impale myself
in thy Hellish Majesty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home