Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Irie

Give me your blue sphere
power of planetary
to shape the demiurge of God
in irie butterflies
25 going on 30.

Forget the planets
and alignments of stars
to finally locate Shamballa
just cast your spell
and give me your power
to be free of thy infernal majesty.

Rose of thirteen petals
lotus green of formidable smell
I remember it well
‘ twas the 17th of the current month
in another time, another plane
flying from PR to CT, then driving to MA
if you try my jet lag
you shall be spared my patience.

The spell is woven
it says your name and mine
intertwined in magical forgery
so that you love me forever
without mourning my departure
to the Kingdom of Many Hearts and Lotuses
until you cannot eat
or sleep
sweet sorcery
to lead an irie life afterlife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home