Thursday, June 08, 2006

Anchor Lays

I believe live near the lighthouse
to the lighthouse I go in books
if God can muster
and master his Creation Equation
and teach it to us all.

I dig deep in waters
of his abysmal dread and beauty
waters of cloud and moonlight
fog and waste
fish and marrow
to search for your truth only
never mine
as I will always live near the lighthouse
to give off my light
and guide your ship
through moonless, stormy nights
when I could care less for tornadoes of wind and water
and the will o’ wisps in trees nearby
if you know that I mean, those that are dead
and look to take care
of our own wicked ways.

Sing me your lay
ballad of the anchor
with which I ground my neck
with the Ropes of the Saint
in order to believe in Me
and only Me
and the power of Me
as I make you come
become
created…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home