Friday, May 19, 2006

Brainchild

Love is the purpose
war is the means
bring forth the Brainchild
complete the spell
with Blood O’Life
and the Sphere of Resurrection
in the Halls of Continuity
so that the invention
can be exalted with fire
water, air, and other toxins
this fire of dark, light and gravity
this Flare of Ultima-tum
bring me back to life
bring me back to life
as I cannot stop desiring to live
in this peace-ful place
we call the Farplane.

Love is the purpose
war is the means
if I cannot stop death
I shall join it
gene by gene
thread by thread
I shall imbue myself with thy scythe
as the Lord of the Lake presents his naked sword
love is the purpose
always shall be
in this pumpous carnival of fellatio
to bring me back to life
always bring me back to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home