Thursday, June 15, 2006

Nyctalopia

don’t you dare
tell me you haven’t
thoughts of suicide
‘cause it’s just a thought
of the night blindness, blind night
I have been better
if you want to ask
thanks to feng shui
fresh linen, recently ironed pants
green shrubs in my garden
and other tricky plants
I haven’t lately thought of suicide
although it’s just a thought
come to me recently with the dark
i found a dot in the map
you gave the other day
it says Hell-Hill
I say Elsewhere
I’m gone daddy gone
to the crazy gospel of the Jones
fresh linen, recently ironed shirts
white, white, white
downtown,
don’t you dare, don’t you dare, don’t you dare,
DONT YOU DARE
tell me I’m crazy
I’m not that crazy
stopping you with my right hand
Hand of Fatima, Hand O’Glory, give me a break
break me in stone
if you want me to live
as long as you think I should
for I’ve been having bad thoughts
although just thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home