Monday, June 19, 2006

Reverie

I was gathering wool
out of the many sheep
that jumped over my fence
two hours ago when i was trying to sleep
but now it’s all and unpractical theory
that Unisoms or Ambiens
shall make me sleep this night
let the Lord rejoice
joyful, joyful
i do not adore thee
but call me in this reverie
of unknown ultimare origin
give me the power
to stay awake and write
give me the power
summoned Lord inside me
to draw genius from my daydream
let me sin like never
giver of immortal happiness
fill me with the dark
of the days passed
when they were not known as days
let me gather golden wool
golden fleece
i shall be Greece’s best Argonaut
the Celtic bravest warrior
while counting sheep
jumping over white fences
while i shut down this synapses
with two Ambiens and one Unisom,
a bit of vermouth
and tons of wicked thoughts gone astray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home