Friday, August 11, 2006

Whammy

Collect the herbs
burn thy incense
and start the prayers
inside the four-pointed circle
to remember the ole words
and the odes they sang about
as you try to lay siege of my pancreas
you are so full of it
-sugar-
that it takes a gall(e)on of insulin
to take you in
the only way worth to follow
is Halloween
the dark road to the portal
signaled by the 6’2” rabbit named Frank
I shall invoke the spirit
of Jim Morrison
to take you away with rivers of sperm
whale sperm
as I put my whammy on you
collecting hideous and heinous herbs
burning Hari Krishna incense
-the one you bought me at the airport-
and starting the rants
against you and my people
that supported you
get back
to whatever bottle you came from
O’ Prince O’ Toads
Icabod Crane and the headless jockey
call of all lights out
hear it
hear it well
for this whammy means
no more of your white sand ass
neither in Halloween
nor during the rest of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home