Friday, July 28, 2006

Cockeye

To tell you the truth
tis not important
whether or not a tree falls in the forest
whether someone hears the fall
or not
tis all about whether you hear a PHOOOM!!! PLLACK!!!
or simply a FIIIUUUUUSSHHHHH!
‘cause here we are now
entertain us
we are so stupid
and contagious
to tell you the truth
God spoke to me
in foreign languages
hoping to bring me back to the flock
before he destroys it all
but I turned my face to violence
tis not important
not important at all
‘cause the tree falls in the forest
never close to me
like thunders in the distance
I have never seen the blackened hole they leave
somewhere
over the rainbow
to tell you the truth
I once thought I was God
now I think I’m a worm
and I’m happy now
seeing the world from cockeyes
bigger than it really is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home